Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lesson 2-1

from DOLC
Lesson 2-1

Last week I went to the theatre.
I had a very good seat.
The play was very interesting.
I did not enjoy it.
A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me.
They were talking loudly.
I got very angry.
I could not hear the actors.
I turned round.
I looked at the man and the woman angrily.
They did not pay any attention.
In the end, I could not bear it.
I turned round again.
"I can't hear a word!" I said angrily.
"It's none of your business," the young man said rudely.
"This is a private conversation!".

übersetzung 2-1

Letzte Woche bin ich ins Theater gegangen.
Ich hatte einen sehr guten Platz.
Das Theaterstück war sehr interessant.
Ich habe es nicht genossen.
Ein junger Mann und eine junge Frau saßen hinter mir.
Sie haben sich sehr laut unterhalten.
Ich bin sehr ärgerlich geworden.
Ich konnte die Schauspieler nicht hören.
Ich habe mich umgedreht und den Mann und die Frau wütend angesehen.
Sie haben nicht darauf geachtet.
Am Ende konnte ich es nicht mehr ertragen.
Ich habe mich wieder umgedreht und wütend gesagt: "Ich kann kein einziges Wort verstehen!"
"Das geht Sie nichts an " , erwiderte der junge Mann unhöflich.
"Das ist eine private Unterhaltung!"

No comments:

Post a Comment